Staffing Service USA COVID-19 Response
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic is in all our news today, and Staffing Service USA wants you to have the necessary resources to refer to as situations arise. Staffing Service USA is an “Essential Employer,” providing employees to other essential companies in our local area. Many of our customers are known as life-sustaining businesses, and it is imperative that you are aware and stay informed as new rules and regulations arise.
Staffing Service USA is committed to your safety and wants to thank each of our valued employees for your efforts in taking the proper precautions to stay safe, especially while working and being around others, whether it be a coworker or a family member. We are all in this together.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact your local Staffing Service USA office. Stay safe and continue to practice proper precautions.
COVID-19 General Resources
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization Q&A
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions
- CDC Hand Washing Guide
- CDC If You Are Sick or Caring for Someone
- CDC Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- American Job Center
- Pennslyvania Guide and Resource Center for Individuals
COVID-19 Employee Resources and Notifications
- Staffing Service USA – CDC Guidelines and Reporting Notice
- Staffing Service USA – COVID-19 UC Notice
- Staffing Service USA – Mask Notification
- Staffing Service USA – Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice (FFCRA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Guidelines